Monday, September 29, 2008

WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS!!!

Each time I pamper myself with a long weekend starting from Friday, I end up getting exhausted and tired when Monday comes. Reason due - Housework & lil baby girl.

Everyday is sleeping after midnight and starting to do some heavy stuffs after 10pm - the time that lil baby girl usually will go to bed. Lucky now she can sleep on her own with us patting her to sleep. No breastfeeding, not official yet but soon enough.

Friday we went to pick up furniture in AMK consist of a dining table & tv console. And that was only done after 7.30pm. By the time we reach home back was almost 11pm. Earlier in the day, it was resting time for all of us - daddy, mummy & baby. But wat satisfied me n hubby was the house was complete.

Saturday, we pampered ourselves with these stuffs:




In a day itself!! We step into Singtel at 10.30am and left at 12noon! The middle banner is a MIO promotion that we signed up. Wah wah wah mentang2 dapat duit goverment! Hehe. Anyway its once a yr and just like raya we must pamper ourselves. Oh well, we are a happy hubby n wifey indeed!! The internet installation will omly be in 2 weeks time, so long but its worth the wait.

In the evening, we met the guys from Showa Denko - ex Showa Denko actually, I will post the pictures soon. We net for break fast at Mad Jack Bukit Timah, once a bunch of guys who have not been meeting up for so long, the place was chaoctic!! But we had fun definitely.

Sunday it was bonding time for me & baby, so I couldn't do much stuffs. I so cant wait to get back home tonite, tmrw i am on leave again to cook the stuffs for Hari Raya. Hope I will manage to handle it alone. But lucky hubby is on half day leave tmrw but its ok as tmrw is the last day of fasting and Hari Raya the day after. Back to a night where the women don't sleep due to cooking! Hehe. This yr raye I missed is baking cookies, hur hur. But hopefully next yr once baby is all grown, its back to business. Miss the smell of frsh cookies back from my hands!

The first raye with my complete family, a house fully decorated with wat we need - Almost Perfect I cant say. SYUKUR ALHHAMDULILLAH kepadaNYA.

Countdown... 1 day, 11 hours.. TO HARI RAYA!!!

No comments: